1. Develop marketing strategies and plans
- Determining the strategies consist of identifying the marketing objectives or goals of the organization, their determination, and modification as well as determination of specific resources to achieve objectives or goals set. They are concerned with product, price, channel, promotion, competitors, etc.
- Marketing plans involve mangers by which the marketing goals can be achieved. They involve deciding policy, strategy, tactics, procedures, rules and regulations and marketing programs, budgets and schedules to achieve the long-term as well as short-term goals.
- Marketing strategies and plans allocate economic, physical and managerial resources of the organization for future.
- They assess and analyze strength and weakness, opportunities and threats (SWOT).