Customer Profitability Analysis
|Customer-Product Profitability Analysis|
- Customer 1: S/he is very profitable customer. S/he buys three profit making products. (P1, P2 and P4)
- Customer 2: S/he yields a picture of mixed profitability. S/he buys one profitable product (P1) and one unprofitable product (P3).
- Customer 3: S/he is losing customer because s/he buys one profitable product (P1) and two unprofitable products (P3 and P4).
- It can raise the price of its less profitable products or eliminate them.
- It can try to sell them its profit-making products.