- Performance: High performance and task efficiency of the team.
- Innovative: Innovative and creative behavior on the part of team members. They seek better ways of doing things.
- Commitment: High level of commitment of members to project objectives.
- Member goals: The professional goals of team members are in harmony with project goals and requirements.
- Interdependence: The project team members are highly interdependent and interface effectively.
- Conflict Management: Functional conflict is encouraged and managed effectively for beneficial results.
- Communication: Effective and open communication within the project team is present.
- Trust: High level of trust and cooperative spirit among the team members.
- Results - orientation: The project team is focused on achieving project results as the key priority.
- Enthusiasm: The project team has high energy levels and enthusiasm. The level of morale is high. There is interest in team membership.
- Change - orientation: The project team is concerned with managing change.
Project Team Characteristics
Project team is a formal team created to achieve the objectives and outcomes of the project. The characteristics of project team are as follow: