- Complex and dynamic environment.
- Tough and competitive market situation/worldwide competition.
- Expansion of human knowledge.
- Growing demand for complex, sophisticated, customized and services and goods.
- Rapid development and change in technology.
- Greater need for high result performance by limited resources.
Emergence and Growth of Project Management
Traditional management was unable to cope with increase in complexities and changing environment. As a result project management concept/ approach emerged as an alternative approach to traditional management approach avoiding the drawbacks of management to fulfill the need of new method and technique of management in business and non-business or public and private sector.
There are many reason for the emergence and growth of project management. But some more important reasons are mentioned below:
Related keywords Emergence and Growth of Project Management