The Objectives of Managerial Research
- To study the ongoing projects under operations.
- Helps to improve managerial effectiveness.
- To demonstrate the overall decisions.
- Specific aspects of data collection activities.
- Data mostly collected by MIS (Management Information System)
- Exploring various situation/ condition survey research and observational method.
- Identification of the projects.
- Identification of the decision options.
- Precise recommendation for useful management research.