- The main objectives of the project to be accomplished should be clearly defined.
- The customer and his needs should be clearly understood. What is needed to satisfy these needs is determined.
- The different constaints i.e. time, cost and quality of project activiteis should be identified. They constrain the use of resources. They can be:
- Time: Schedule for the delivery of project result.
- Cost: Resources available for the project, including people.
- Quality: Specifications and standards to be achieved.
Define Objectives and Constraints
Related keywords Project Identification Steps