|Cost benefit analysis is an important techniques of assessing economic viability of a proposed project which examine all the relevant cost and benefits of the project to take a correct decision whether the specific project should be undertaken or not. These analysis is appropriate to select the best project among the available alternatives. Therefore the aim of these|
- Whether a specific project should be undertaken or not.
- Which project should be selected from various alternatives?
- Which time cycle must be beneficial to the project?
- Determine the problem for which (CBA) Cost Benefit Analysis is needed.
- Identify the alternative solutions for the problems.
- Estimate the costs and benefits.
- Select the best solution/ alternative.